About Me

My photo
I like life, and I love God. I try to see how He is moving in every situation, looking beyond the surface to the "super" natural. Far from perfect - but trying to be near to His heart.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's try this again!

1 year, 2 1/2 months since my last post. Well, I never meant for this to be a regular thing, having to post something whether I had real content or not. I got on a bit of a roll at the beginning, then just stopped.

But lately I've been feeling like I need to start back up again. I'm not sure why - I don't expect to be widely read, or have people following my ramblings ... I just real feel like it is what I am supposed to do. If I rely on that impression, I have 2 choices - submit and do it, or rebel and not. So in the interest of being obedient, striving for better relationship with Him ... here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment